In this episode in slow and simple Ukrainian, you will learn about another Ukrainian genius – Іван Франко – a writer and intellectual who has the whole city named after him.
Remember, this episode is entirely in Ukrainian. For episodes with English, check out Season 1 or Season 2.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: using and conjugating numbers in dates in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercises to practice grammar and idioms.