Discover the life of Леся Українка — one of the greatest Ukrainian writers and translators, as well as one of the first feminist artists in Ukraine.
In this episode, you will also learn about фемінітиви – female gender marked nouns in Ukrainian (like авторка, письменниця, продавчиня, etc.)
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: фемінітиви – female gender marked nouns in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercises to practice grammar and idioms.