Григорій Сковорода is often called the traveling philosopher or the Ukrainian Socrates.
He is one of the first and most important Ukrainian philosophers with quite an unusual life. Find out all about Григорій Сковорода in slow Ukrainian in this ULP episode!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: different meanings and use of the word та;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms.