End of February is traditionally time for festivities in many countries. In Ukraine, we celebrate Масниця or Масляна – find our all about it in this podcast episode in slow Ukrainian!
Remember, this episode is entirely in Ukrainian. For episodes with English, check out Season 1 or Season 2.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: using щоб;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.