Have you heard of Андріївські вечорниці? It’s an old Ukrainian tradition, a sort of a party for young people in December. Learn more about the St. Andrew’s Day in Ukraine in this podcast episode!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: using якби vs як би, щоб vs що б;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.