Have you heard of Андріївські вечорниці? It’s an old Ukrainian tradition, a sort of a party for young people in December. Learn more about the St. Andrew’s Day in Ukraine in this podcast episode!
Remember, this episode is entirely in Ukrainian. For episodes with English, check out Season 1 or Season 2.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: using якби vs як би, щоб vs що б;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.