Суржик is s a blend of Ukrainian and Russian languages which is common all around Ukraine. Learn more about surzhyk with some examples in this advanced Ukrainian podcast episode!
Remember, this episode is entirely in Ukrainian. For episodes with English, check out Season 1 or Season 2.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: table of б + не + verb structure;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.