In this episode, we finish off the series about the national symbols of Ukraine with a story behind the Ukrainian coat of arms (Герб України – Тризуб). In the beginning, listen to the voice message from your fellow Ukrainian learner – Rolf from Germany.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: repeated conjunctions in Ukrainian
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.