24 серпня – August 24 is a special day for Ukrainians. It’s the day when our country was born; the Independence day of Ukraine. In this advanced Ukrainian language & history lesson, discover the detailed story from the late 80’s about how and why незалежність України (independence of Ukraine) happened.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: table of Ukrainian verb aspect (third group of nouns);
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.