This is the last episode of the third season. Listen to this final voice message from Khrystyna and answer the questions to review the complex sentence structures. After, fill in the form to tell us about your experience with ULP!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the final voice message of Khrystyna;
- answer 7 questions using the complex structures in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: втілювати;
- discover the idiom of the day: гріти душу;
- find out why Ukraine is located in the center of Europe!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including the blanks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 4 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.