Любите вареники? Learn how to cook varenyky together with Khrystyna in a workshop from Olena Bilous. If you try cooking Ukrainian dishes at home, send us pictures in the comments below!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the master class about how to cook varenyky in Ukrainian;
- get your teacher’s explanations about the new vocabulary;
- learn how to use the imperative mood in Ukrainian in the second person plural;
- conjugate the verb of the day: готувати;
- discover the idiom of the day: голодний як вовк;
- learn more about origin and types of varenyky in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the main text;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: table of the imperative mood in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and grammar;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.