In this episode, review the material of the previous 4 episodes by listening to Khrystyna’s voice message where she tells her mom about her Ukrainian boyfriend. Enjoy!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna to her mom about her український хлопець – Ukrainian boyfriend;
- challenge your listening comprehension with 10 questions you have to respond;
- conjugate the verb of the day: насолоджуватися;
- discover the idiom of the day: тягнути кота за хвоста;
- discover Ukrainian music about love!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including the blanks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- 6 Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 4 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.