Take a tour (екскурсія) in Kyiv with Khrystyna and learn more about Podil and other neighborhoods in the capital of Ukraine. Then learn about дієприкметник – adjectival participle and learn more fun things with your Ukrainian teacher!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the difference between тур and екскурсія in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation during the tour in Kyiv;
- learn about дієприкметник – adjectival participle in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: кататися;
- discover the idiom of the day: знати як свої п’ять пальців;
- learn more about райони Києва – districts in Kyiv in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: about participle in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice new vocabulary, using participles, and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.