In this Ukrainian Lessons Podcast episode, you will hear what happened at the concert, at the bar in Ukraine (plus, some Ukrainian music!). Also learn a part of speech called дієприслівник, and discover the verb and idiom of the day!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation between three people at the bar in Ukraine;
- discover дієприслівник – adverbial participle in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: додавати;
- discover the idiom of the day: підбивати клинці;
- learn if you have to tip at the restaurants and bars in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: Adverbial participle in Ukrainian with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the adverbs and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.