We are back with the second half of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast Season #3! Listen to the informal conversation between two roommates about one of them being sick, learn about using adverbs in Ukrainian, and more! Готові до нового уроку української?
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the vocabulary about being sick in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation about catching a cold;
- learn about forming and using adverbs in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: боліти;
- discover the idiom of the day: падати з ніг;
- learn more about Ukrainians’ favorite teas and infusions in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: forming and using adverbs in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice new vocabulary, adverbs, and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.