This time on the podcast, you can learn about different types of accommodation in Ukrainian and listen to Христина booking a room in Шешори village in Карпати – Carpathians. Then discover the synthetic future tense in Ukrainian. Готові?
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the vocabulary of the types of accommodation in Ukrainian;
- listen to the phone conversation about booking a room in the Carpathians;
- discover about the synthetic future tense in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: домовлятися;
- discover the idiom of the day: про всяк випадок;
- learn more about booking accommodation in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: synthetic future tense in Ukrainian table;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the future tense of the verbs of motion and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.