Час повторення! Listen to another voice message from Khrystyna to her mom where she describes her life in Kyiv. Also, be sure to review the vocabulary from the previous episodes, practice your listening comprehension and get more practice with the imperfective and perfective verb aspects.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna about її життя в Києві – her life in Kyiv;
- challenge your listening comprehension with questions you have to respond;
- conjugate the verb of the day: вгадувати;
- discover the idiom of the day: не мати сил;
- find out if you should bargain in Ukraine.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including the blanks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.