In this lesson, we get a chance to visit a flea market in Kyiv and learn how to bargain in Ukrainian! Then, learn the ways to form the perfective aspect in Ukrainian, learn the verb of the day, idiom of the day, etc… Enjoy!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation at the flea market in Ukraine;
- learn how to bargain in Ukrainian;
- learn more about forming the perfective aspect in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: торгуватися;
- discover the idiom of the day: не по кишені;
- learn more about блошині ринки – flea markets in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: table of ways of forming the perfective aspect in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice forming the perfective aspect in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.