Review or learn more about education in Ukraine by listening to another voice message from Khrystyna. Challenge yourself with the listening comprehension questions, learn the verb of the day, the idiom of the day, and so on in this ULP review episode!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna about освіта в Україні – education in Ukraine;
- challenge your listening comprehension with questions you have to respond;
- conjugate the verb of the day: вивчати;
- discover the idiom of the day: бути в захваті від;
- learn more about ЗНО – Зовнішнє Незалежне Оцінювання – a final high school test in Ukraine.
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including banks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.