Another conversation with Христина в Україні! This time it’s День вчителя – The Teacher’s Day in Ukraine. Learn more about this holiday and improve your Ukrainian in this ULP episode.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian with the last episodes’ review;
- listen to the conversation about the Teacher’s Day in Ukraine;
- discover the verbs with prefixes про- and роз- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: проводити;
- discover the idiom of the day: розкласти по поличках;
- learn more about корпортиви – corporate parties in Ukraine!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of prefixes про- and роз- with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- 3 Bonus Exercises to practice the verb with prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.