Готові до повторення? This is the first review episode of Season 3. Listen to голосове повідомлення – a voice message from Khrystyna to her mom filled with vocabulary and idioms from the previous four episodes.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message from Khrystyna;
- answer the question about the text you’ve heard;
- conjugate the verb of the day: запрошувати;
- discover the idiom of the day: отакої!
- learn more about українська гостинність – Ukrainian hospitality.
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main text;
- Questions and answers: worksheet to fill in with the answers to the questions + suggested answers;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and idioms from the previous 4 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.