This time, follow our character Khrystyna to the bank in Ukraine and learn how she (and you!) can exchange money and open a bank account. Discover new words, idioms, and all kinds of things about Ukraine in Ukrainian Lessons Podcast!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian with the last episode’s review;
- listen to the conversation in the bank in Ukraine;
- discover the verbs with prefixes об- and від- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: відкривати;
- discover the idiom of the day: пальчики оближеш;
- learn how to open an account in the bank in Ukraine.
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of prefixes об- and від- with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the verb with prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.