Learn about the 19th-century history of Ukraine, improve your Ukrainian vocabulary and listening skills in the next history lesson from Ukrainian Lessons Podcast!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about попередні уроки історії;
- listen the 4th part of the Ukrainian History Course;
- relisten by smaller parts with my explanations and comprehension questions;
- try to solve a short quiz;
- learn more about “Енеїда” – the first book published in the modern Ukrainian language.
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the introduction and the lecture in history;
- Encyclopedia: important historical terms explained;
- Exercises: fill-in the blanks, true or false, new vocabulary practice;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!