Learn more about writing an email in Ukrainian with the examples of a formal and informal лист (letter or email). Discover the phrases Ukrainians use to start and finish a letter or an email and the kinds of смайлики we use!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian and then in English about the exciting plans for the new episodes;
- listen to two examples of emails in Ukrainian: formal and informal;
- learn about writing an email in Ukrainian, discover useful phrases of how to begin and end your letter;
- do the vocab drill of the words from the last 4 episodes;
- learn more about using the smileys when writing in Ukrainian!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- The story, questions & answers: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the listening comprehension questions;
- 2 bonus Exercises to practice the Genitive case and verbs from the last 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
Also! As a premium member, you get a great set of flashcards for the lessons 41-50…