In this episode, learn or review the Locative case in Ukrainian in the context of sharing memories – спогади – about the trips in the past. Listen to the dialogues in Ukrainian, learn new words and grammar, discover the Ukrainian culture every week with Ukrainian Lessons Podcast!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about погода і пори року;
- review the names of the cases in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation in Ukrainian about two friends sharing memories showing pictures;
- learn or review the forms and uses of the Locative case in Ukrainian;
- learn the difference between using the prepositions у, в, на for location and destination;
- practice using the Locative case in Ukrainian during the interactive exercise;
- discover the Transcarpathian food specialties!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: a complete one-page Locative case chart (endings, examples, exceptions);
- Bonus Exercise: practice using the Locative and Accusative cases with the prepositions у, в, на;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!