Learn & practice the Instrumental case of pronouns in Ukrainian in the context of the informal conversation about the New Year’s Eve plans! Discover how Ukrainians “meet” the New Year.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction;
- listen to the informal conversation about making New Year’s Eve plans in Ukraine;
- learn in context how to form and use the Instrumental case of pronouns in Ukrainian;
- learn how the pronoun Z is used in Ukrainian in different cases;
- practice using the Instrumental case of pronouns;
- discover what Ukrainians do for the New Year’s Eve!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Instrumental case of pronouns & different meaning of “З”;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using the Instrumental case of pronouns along with other cases;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!