We are inviting you to the Christmas dinner in Ukraine! Listen to Anna’s mom telling you what she cooks for Christmas and discover the Instrumental case and practice it with the types of varenyky! Смакота! 🙂
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about зима;
- listen to my Mom’s special message to you about the Christmas dinner in Ukraine;
- learn the names of the most popular Ukrainian Christmas meals;
- learn about forming the Instrumental case in Ukrainian;
- practice using the Instrumental case with the types of varenyky!
- discover the Christmas food madness in Ukraine :p
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the story;
- Grammar charts: Instrumental case endings in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercise: practice forming the Instrumental case;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!