It’s the review time! In this episode, Anna will tell you about her week in Ukrainian and challenge you with the comprehension questions. Also, practice Accusative more before moving to the next case. Enjoy this last episode of the first part of the 2nd season!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the introduction in Ukrainian recalling what we’ve learned during the first part of the second season;
- listen to Anna’s story about her week in Ukrainian;
- try to answer 7 listening comprehension questions making nice and full Ukrainian sentences;
- practice forming the Accusative case with the words from the last 4 episodes;
- learn more about the universities in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
The PDF for the Premium members includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- The story, questions & answers: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the listening comprehension questions;
- 2 bonus Exercises to practice the Accusative case and the verbs from the last 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
Also! As a premium member, you get a great set of flashcards for the lessons 51-60…