This Ukrainian Lesson is special. It is about how to express gratitude in Ukrainian, both verbally and non-verbally… And instead of a dialogue this time we have a beautiful song… Щиро дякую, що слухаєте! Sincere thanks for listening!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go here.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the part of Diakuyu by Okean Elzy (more Ukrainian songs translated by us here);
- get to know 10 great ways to express gratitude in Ukrainian (this part entirely in Ukrainian language!);
See below the full list of expressions.
- discover some non-verbal ways to be grateful in Ukraine! (in English)
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the whole episode (except the cultural info which was in English);
- Grammar chart: using Dative with the words of gratitude in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercise: Dative case practice with the expressions of gratitude in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!