In this episode, you will learn in the context of buying a phone in Ukrainian. This lesson is important for you if you want to learn about forming and using Ukrainian nouns in the Dative case.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go here.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about жовтень і осінь;
- listen to the formal conversation in the shop while buying a phone in Ukraine;
- learn about all the singular noun forms of the Dative case in Ukrainian;
- practice using the nouns in Dative case;
- discover more about buying a phone in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: Dative case endings with examples (nouns and adjectives);
- Bonus Exercise: Forming and using nouns in Dative practice;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!