It’s the review time! In this episode, listen to Anna telling about what she eats in a day and challenge yourself with the listening comprehension questions. Then, get more practice, do the exercises and use the flashcards to learn every new word from the lessons 41-50.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go here.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian and find out about the new language I learn!
- review some words of the meals of the day in Ukrainian;
- listen to What I eat in a day story from your teacher Anna;
- answer the listening comprehension questions trying to make the full sentences;
- do the vocab drill of the words from the last 4 episodes;
- learn more about the breakfast and vegetarians in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get this and other’s Lesson’s Notes right away! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- The story, questions & answers: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the listening comprehension questions;
- 2 bonus Exercises to practice the Genitive case and verbs from the last 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
Also! As a premium member, you get a great set of flashcards for the lessons 41-50…