Let’s talk about the eating habits in Ukraine! Listen to the interview with українка – a Ukrainian woman about what she eats in a day. Then learn how to form the Genitive plural and how to use the Genitive with the prepositions. Смачного!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go here.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about the ways to answer How are you? in Ukrainian;
- learn the words related to food and nutrition in Ukrainian;
- listen to the formal conversation with the survey about the eating habits in Ukraine;
- learn how to form the Genitive plural case in Ukrainian;
- learn how to use the Genitive with prepositions;
- practice forming the Genitive plural;
- discover more about the eating habits in Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: a single page and easy to use chart of the Genitive endings of nouns, adjectives, and pronouns;
- Bonus Exercise to practice forming the Genitive;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!