Шукаєте квартиру в Україні? In this episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, learn and practice talking about renting a place in Ukrainian! Plus, get Anna’s Top-3 tips for choosing the right apartment in Ukraine.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go here.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian about the weather;
- learn the basic vocabulary related to renting an apartment in Ukrainian;
- listen to the formal conversation on the phone about the inquiry about an apartment to rent;
- get to know some of the specific plural forms of the nouns in Ukrainian;
- practice the expressions of renting an apartment in Ukrainian;
- get my 3 tips for renting an apartment in Ukraine!
Lesson Notes, Flashcards, and Community!
This episode’s PDF Lesson notes include:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the brief introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my question before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: a single page chart of the special plural forms of nouns;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the special plural forms in the context;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!