This third interview with Ukrainian has similar questions to the previous two. However, this time the conversation is formal, so you can practice talking to Ukrainians who are much older than you or who you meet for the first time.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to one more real interview with Ukrainian;
- challenge yourself with 6 questions to understand the conversation;
- get your teacher Anna’s explanations about the new words, phrases, and some grammar points used;
- practice making full answers to the questions;
- learn more about the administrative division of Ukraine!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Full transcript & translation of the interview;
- Listening & writing task: answer to the questions about Oleksandr (with answers);
- Bonus Exercise to practice translating to Ukrainian using the words from this interview;
- Vocabulary List: all the new words and phrases from the lesson and interview.