In this episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, learn the difference between imperfective and perfective verbs in Ukrainian. Listen to the conversation about the movies in Ukraine to put it in context!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the phone conversation between Anna and her friend Zhenya;
- get some great basic phrases to discuss movies in Ukrainian;
- learn about the perfective verbs in Ukrainian and how to use them;
- discover the preposition to use to say in 30 min, in 1 week, etc.;
- get Anna’s opinion about Ukrainian movies.
Here is our list of 7 great Ukrainian movies and watch them online.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the perfective verbs in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: 8 more common Ukrainian verbs with their perfective forms.