Listen to the phone conversation about books in Ukrainian, discover the forms of the Accusative case of people and some facts about the Ukrainian literature. All this and more in the new episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast. Enjoy!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the phone conversation between Anna and her friend Ivanka;
- learn new basic phrases to discuss books in Ukrainian;
- get to know more about the usage of the Accusative case in Ukrainian with the preposition про;
- learn how to form and use the Accusative case of people in Ukrainian;
- learn about Тарас Шевченко – Ukrainian #1 writer and poet!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice the Accusative case in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more literature related vocabulary in Ukrainian.