In this lesson, get ready for some shoes shopping in Ukrainian! Listen to the dialogue in a store in Ukraine, then learn & practice the essential phrases for shopping in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation between a shop assistant and Anna as a customer;
- learn the names of different kinds of shoes in Ukrainian;
- discover the important phrases for doing shopping in Ukrainian;
- practice with an improvised dialogue! (Anna is a shop assistant, you are a customer);
- get to know a special kind of shopping mall in the post Soviet countries
- learn the place to find best Ukrainian brands in Kyiv!
For more shopping vocabulary, check out our infographics with the clothes in Ukrainian.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice doing shopping in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of shoes in Ukrainian.