This is a special episode for the special occasion! People also celebrate St. Valentine’s day in Ukraine, so in this lesson learn how to greet your loved ones з Днем святого Валентина, what to write in a валентинки – St. Valentine’s card and how to talk about love in Ukrainian. <3
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to me read a Ukrainian St. Valentine’s card I’ve received from an anonymous…;
- learn and practice some useful love phrases in Ukrainian;
- discover the difference between любов і кохання in Ukrainian;
- learn how to say I miss you in Ukrainian;
- get to know if we celebrate the St. Valentine’s day in Ukraine!
Check out also my article with 50+ love phrases and vocabulary in Ukrainian.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the St. Valentine’s card;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice making a St. Valentine’s card in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more love phrases and vocabulary.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.