In this episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, listen to the conversation about traveling in different countries, learn and practice how to use the nouns in Locative case and the verb ‘to be’ in the past tense in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation between two Ukrainians about their traveling experience;
- learn the basics about the past tense in Ukrainian;
- learn the adverbs to talk about the seasons of the year;
- review and learn more about the Locative case in Ukrainian (both singular and plural);
- practice responding the question “Have you been to… ?” in Ukrainian
- discover the Ukrainians’ most popular countries to visit!
Check out also our infographics about the past tense in Ukrainian.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the past tense with the locative case;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more vocabulary related to traveling.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.