In this special episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, relax and have some rest from verbs and grammar, by learning and practicing using the colors in Ukrainian and mastering your Р – the rolled R in Ukrainian! Насолоджуйтесь – Enjoy!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- learn the names of the colors in Ukrainian;
- practice using the colors in different gender forms;
- get 3 tips on how to roll you R (Р) for Slavic and other languages;
- practice rolling R in Ukrainian with a tongue twister;
- discover the most important colors in Ukrainian culture and their symbolism!
Here is our collection of the tongue twisters mentioned in the lesson.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the colors in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of colors in Ukrainian (like light green, turquoise, or khaki).
Also! As a premium member, you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.