Learn the verbs of the second conjugation in Ukrainian in the context of a phone conversation between two native Ukrainian speakers. Have something to say about the podcast or have a special request? Leave a comment below!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to a phone conversation in Ukrainian;
- discover practically everything you need to know about the second conjugation in Ukrainian;
- practice using the second conjugation most common verbs in the present tense;
- discover the concept of double negation in Ukrainian language;
- learn how to express your surprise in Ukrainian!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- 9 tables of the 2nd conjugation verbs;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the second conjugation in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more common second conjugation verbs.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.