З Новим роком і Різдвом! Learn how to wish people the Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in this episode, and receive the best greetings from a young Ukrainian in a traditional form of колядка.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- learn how to say Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in Ukrainian;
- listen to the special greetings from a young Ukrainian;
- learn about the diminutive noun forms in Ukrainian;
- practice some 1st conjugation verbs in the present tense;
- discover when Ukrainians celebrate Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays;
- learn what kolyadka is and listen to some!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Flashcards!
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the special greeting;
- Detailed explanations of the points covered;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the first verb conjugation in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more useful words for the festive season.
Also! As a premium member, you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.