In this lesson, you will learn more about the first verb conjugation in Ukrainian. As always, we present it in context. Listen to two friends discussing a party and learn more Ukrainian with our Podcast!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation between two friends at the bus stop in Ukraine;
- learn the difference between іти, йти and їхати in Ukrainian;
- learn the details about the first verb conjugation in Ukrainian;
- practice using the 1st conjugation verbs in the present tense;
- discover if Ukrainians are punctual people.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations and the 1st conjugation tables;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using the first verb conjugation in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: 10 more common verbs of the First conjugation.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.