This is an episode 20 of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast! In this lesson, you can review what you’ve learned during the last 10 lessons and… learn much more as Anna is telling about her favorite place and her favorite city in Ukrainian!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to Anna’s story about her улюблене місто – favorite city in Ukrainian;
- challenge yourself with some questions about the text you listened;
- get great tips for traveling to Kyiv;
- learn what’s better – Kyiv or Kiev – and why.
Share Your Story!
Tell us about your favorite city in Ukrainian in the comments, include your email and we will send you the PDF Lesson Notes 20 for free!
- Яке ваше улюблене місто?
- Що ви любите робити там, коли тепла погода?
- Що ви любите робити там, коли тепло?
- Як називається центральна вулиця?
- Яке ваше улюблене місце?
- Яке ваше улюблене кафе?
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the text;
- Questions about the text with answers;
- 3 Great Bonus Exercises to practice and review what you’ve learned during the lessons 11-20;
- Vocabulary List: all new Ukrainian words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more useful words to talk about a city or town in Ukrainian.
Also! As a premium member, you get a great set of flashcards for the lessons 11-20. Learn more about them below.
The ULP Flashcards!
As a premium member, you can get sets of flashcards for every 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. Great way to make those words stuck in your head!
You can use a free app called Anki to open a deck of flashcards that we’ve developed for you. Anki has proved to be extremely effective for remembering the vocabulary. Have a look how awesome it looks!