In this Ukrainian Lessons Podcast episode, learn and practice the situation when you need to ask for a phone number in Ukrainian or when someone has asked you! Get the necessary phrases and practice your Ukrainian numbers 100-1000 in this lesson.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation about номер телефону – phone number;
- review the numbers in Ukrainian & learn the Ukrainian numbers 100-1000;
- discover the basic phrases to ask for something, on the example of a phone number in Ukrainian;
- learn more about the mobile operators in Ukraine – which operator to get and how to buy a SIM card in Ukraine.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode;
- Bonus Exercise to practice the big numbers in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more useful words about the phone communication in Ukrainian.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.