Do you want to learn how to talk about your hobbies or just things you like in Ukrainian? Go ahead and listen to the episode 14 of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast. This lesson is very informative as we learn some very common verbs in Ukrainian. А вам подобається наш подкаст?
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation about hobbies in Ukrainian;
- learn and practice the names of seasons in Ukrainian;
- discover two common ways to say ‘I like’ in Ukrainian;
- get acquainted with some common verbs in Ukrainian;
- discover the word why in Ukrainian;
- get to know some of the best parks in Kyiv.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue;
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode;
- Bonus Exercise to practice using “I like” with different common verbs in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson;
- Bonus Vocabulary List: 10 other common verbs in Ukrainian.
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.