In this episode of Ukrainian Lessons Podcast we are talking about genders and more food in Ukrainian! This time you will hear a typical conversation in the Ukrainian house. Що на обід? What’s for lunch?
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- feel yourself in a Ukrainian house listening to the converstion at lunch time;
- learn the names of different meals of the day in Ukrainian;
- learn more Ukrainian dishes and even different kinds of borsch;
- discover the gender forms of adjectives in Ukrainians and practice using them;
- learn 3 ways to express your delight about tasty food in Ukrainian!
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode
- Bonus Exercise to practice the adjectives and genders in Ukrainian
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more Ukrainian dishes to get prepared for the food experience in Ukraine!
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.