Привіт! With the 11th ULP episode we start a yummy series of podcasts about food & drinks – їжа і напої. You will listen to Anna ordering coffee in her favorite кав’ярня – coffee house, then learn and practice how to order drinks in Ukrainian!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to the conversation in кав’ярня – coffee house in Kyiv;
- learn the names of the most popular drinks in Ukrainian;
- discover the concept of gender in Ukrainian language;
- put your knowledge of genders to practice while ordering drinks in Ukrainian;
- get to know some interesting facts about the coffee culture in Ukraine.
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Detailed explanations of all points covered in the episode
- Bonus Exercise to practice the genders in Ukrainian
- Vocabulary List: all the words and phrases from the lesson
- Bonus Vocabulary List: more names of drinks and phrases for a café in Ukraine
Also! As a premium member you get great sets of flashcards for each 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation and pictures to remember.
As a great example of the flashcards we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.