In this episode we will start to learn how to talk about family in Ukrainian. Also, we will cover using один and два, I have and… WOW in Ukrainian!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will learn and practice:
- names of family members in Ukrainian
- how to say I have in Ukrainian and other person’s forms
- how to use один and два with different genders
- how to express surprise in Ukrainian (WOW in Ukrainian)
- why Ukrainian parents might get angry at their adult children
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Transcript and translation of the dialogue
- Grammar tables: I have in different forms, Using Один and Два
- Bonus exercise for practice
- Vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the episode
- Bonus vocabulary with more family-related words
As a premium member you will also get smart flashcards each 10 lessons of the Podcast!