This lesson of Ukrainian Lessons Podcast is about telling and asking where you are from in Ukrainian. Also, we will hear 2 people telling where they live in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you get the answers to these questions:
- how to ask a person if it is okay to say informal “ти” to him or her
- how to ask for permission in Ukrainian in a very simple way
- how ask Where are you from? in Ukrainian
- basics about the cases in Ukrainian
- how to say Excuse me in Ukrainian
- what are 5 best cities in Ukraine (by the recent polls)
Transcript, Vocabulary Lists, and Bonus Materials
Become Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to weekly PDF Lesson Notes which include:
- a dialogue in Ukrainian and in English
- detailed explanations of each vocabulary and grammar point
- bonus exercise for practice
- vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the episode
- bonus vocabulary with the words and phrases on the same topic
As a premium member, you will also get smart flashcards every 10 lessons of the Podcast!